Socio is looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
We’re looking for someone who fits this description:
- 2+ years experience in demand generation and growth marketing (or similar roles in product or marketing)
- Passionate about demand generation and growth marketing in SaaS/software. You’re deeply invested in personal and professional growth.
- Obsessive about understanding customer psychology.
- Ability to make smart strategic decisions, matching customer needs with business needs.
- Drives decisions with both quantitative customer data and qualitative customer feedback. Can articulate WHY a shift in the data might be happening.
- Talented copywriter, content marketer, and overall storyteller.
- Conscious of ROI (ex. P.I.E. framework) and obsesses over results. Strives for impact first, creativity second.
- Prefers autonomy. You enjoy an environment where you’re making your own decisions; not being told what to do next.
- Excited about solving tough problems no one else has solved. Aggressive goals don’t scare you, they excite you.
Here are a few things you’ll be trying to solve:
- Finding acquisition channels that will naturally attract new users to sign up for our free product.
- Identifying predictive product usage metrics that indicate activation and retention.
- Strategies and tactics for converting free users into paying users.
You should have the following skills or experience:
- Designing experiments such as A/B tests or multivariate tests with proven track record of success
- Creating content for landing pages, email onboarding, or blog posts
- Data analysis through Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups) referencing marketing, product, and/or customer data.
- Strong natural sense of design through both UX and visual design.
- Experience working directly with product teams or software engineers
- SEO (on-page / off-page) and conducting keyword research.
- General understanding of SaaS economics such as LTV, CAC, payback period, etc.
- Bonus points if experience using HubSpot Marketing software!
Job Start Date: Q2, 2018
Salary: $50K - $70K
Stock Options: %0.1 - %1.0