Socio’s Customer department is rooted in the intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges. The Customer team leads the charge in Socio’s mission to help event planners take their events to the next level. Our team aims to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for Socio customers through trust and consulting on Socio products and services.The outcome is increased value, satisfaction, and renewal of the customer.
As a part of Socio's quickly growing team, you'll work directly with our Customer Enablement Manager to create engaging learning experiences that enable customers to get the most out of our products. In this role, you'll empower customers to achieve their event goals by developing excellent training content.
What you’ll do:
- Develop training content, including e-learning modules, videos, webinars (vILT), knowledge base articles, downloadable take-aways, and in-platform guidance.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and the Customer (Services, Support, and Success) team to develop new content, and update content as needed.
- Plan instructional design projects and timelines against the product roadmap.
- Together with the Customer Enablement Manager, drive ongoing improvements to customer enablement content by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Together with the Customer Enablement Manager, launch the Socio Academy, which offers an array of innovative and diverse learning opportunities for Socio customer's professional development and Socio product knowledge.
- Respond to inquiries on customer enablement content, and escalate issues as needed.
- Proactively and productively team up with other Socio employees, such as the sales and marketing teams, to drive better results for our customers, including identifying opportunities for customers to benefit from using more of Socio products and/or services.
- Document and report software issues to the product and engineering teams at Socio using our established processes and channels, replicating the issue when possible and offering any needed context and research.
- Demonstrate composure, resilience, adaptability, and urgency as customer needs change.
- Operate with professionalism and integrity.
- A joy for getting to know customers, their pain points and needs, and are willing to go the extra mile to deliver content that enables them to do what they do best - put on amazing events.
- Experience measuring training or content outcomes and iterating to improve.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, with a focus towards storytelling and outcomes.
- Have excellent communication skills, including collaborating with immediate team members and cross-functionally.
- A willingness to do whatever you can to make us a better team and keep customers engaged, knowledgeable, and productive.
- The ability to confidently use the resources at your disposal to resolve challenges, especially when you don't know the answer.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage time, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively.
- An excitement to work in a dynamic environment that thrives on collaboration and in which you can grow.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in training or content development, preferably in the SaaS and/or customer training space.
Who are we?
Socio is a venture-backed SaaS company that helps SMBs and enterprises optimize their events. With clients like Google, Microsoft, PepsiCo, and Hyundai, Socio is being used in thousands of events globally while facilitating millions of interactions every day.
As we grow, we are building a team that does awesome work and has an amazing time doing it. If you’re looking to be challenged every day, make a huge impact, and help define the future of live events, we would love to have you join our team.
We provide benefits and support to help you rest easy and focus on things that matter. Some of our perks include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Company Lifestyle & Reimbursement
- Flexible Hours & Workspaces
- Learning & Development Support
- $600 Work-From-Home Setup
Socio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.